Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Exercise Challenge: Push-up on Knees

First and foremost, I must apologize for being so late on this. I had been out of town since last Thursday until Sunday (and away from internet access), and then I got bogged down with a terrible flu/cold bug on top of having some huge and serious deadlines at work that have taken up any extra time I have. It has been crazy around here. At any rate, lets get exercising!

Push-Up on Knees




On ground place palms directly under shoulders.  Knees on mat and body is in a V toward the ground.  






Lower your body down in between arms and as you push up extend your right arm to tap your left elbow.  Alternate sides as you come up.




















Drop everything and give me 50! GO!

Or ok, do at least: 2 Sets of 10-12 reps.

*As you progress try to do one set on your toes!


No comments:

Post a Comment